Friday, September 30, 2005

My mind is a jumble right now! Not jungle - JUMBLE!

For some unknown reason, the word "transition" has been weaving it's way through my mind continuously for the past few days. As I've given the word some serious thought, I believe what I want to do is begin a series of postings concerning the various transitions which have taken place throughout my life.

Am not sure exactly where I will begin - my thought process is still not that clear on the topic. And, would like to wait until I'm finished taking the medication which impales me on my couch for hours at a time!

A couple of fellows are presently walking over my property to evaluate the timber therein ensconsed. I am fairly sure there won't be much money involved if/when I decide to sell, but even the slightest bit (at this point and time) will help me a great deal.

That's all for now. Hope you will check out my site within the next few days for my first entry in my series of transitions.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mama Mouse said...

I'll be checking in to read about your transitions! A nifty idea I might add!

I won't be here as often though I'm afraid ... we are moving within the month and I just found out last night! So I have a LOT of work to do AWAY from the computer! *sigh*

I'd just simply expire if I lost my cane .... I couldn't live without it ... to say nothing of the fact that it is a worthless heirloom going back 4 generations in my mother's family! But its worth more than gold to me! Glad you got yours back.

4:24 PM PDT  
Blogger Milt Bogs said...

What's all this about selling M_F? You are an inspirational blogger. Well you are as far as I'm concerned - even if I have problems working out the letters in the verification section. Just look after that hip problem.

4:17 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home