Thursday, July 14, 2005

Hi Ho, Hi Ho, It's Off to Get Her He Goes!

My friend ( he knows who he is ) is excited about an upcoming trip he will be making soon. In fact, he's going to be starting this trip tomorrow morning. He's not only excited, but I believe more than a little in awe concerning the path in which his life is headed.

His fair damsel is in dire need of rescue - and being the knight (no shining armor here) he is, he not only will rescue her but will have her nearer to him so he can be her protector! This young man has been riding the proverbial roller coaster of emotions for a couple of weeks - not a fun state of mind in which to find oneself while feeling there was nothing he could really do to smooth out the ride!

I hope I'm not overstepping the boundaries of friendship, but my advice (for whatever it might be worth) is: Go get her, bring her home, and wrap your arms around her forever! Everything else will take care of itself in its appropriate time and manner! I have spoken!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home