Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Postings

sammy_bunny: I certainly hope that Miss Freckles (depicted herein on my blogsite) isn't opening two sets of doors, jumping up on my work desk, standing on her hind legs, and turning that blasted lamp on! Couldn't help but laugh, though, about your bunny playing with your computer mouse. Not funny to lose files, though. Thanks for visiting my site and leaving a comment.

milt: This template, in my opinion, is much easier on the eyes. Thanks for your comment about the "tasteful" change. Now, if I could only figure out how to add links to my site. Working on it - think I have to visit blogger dashboard AGAIN!

As for my hitting the lamp twice with my hand, I could see that happening maybe once - but not a total of three times within the past week or so! Either I've got gremlins playing tricks on me or there's an electrical explanation of some sort. In any case, I've got the pesky lamp plugged into a new surge protector now! Maybe that will be the cure for my heeby jeebies!

2 Comments:

Blogger Wes said...

I'll tell you who it was, it was that damn sasquatch!

2:59 PM PDT  
Blogger Milt Bogs said...

Surge protector? That's a bit like a whojit isn't it or am I confusing it with a whatsmebob?

12:41 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home