Saturday, June 25, 2005

Can today be cancelled, please?

Ever had a day when you wish you hadn't? This has been one of those days when I've felt totally disjointed, outside of myself, and unable to concentrate on any one thing longer than a nano second. As a result, I vegged all day by watching Turner Classic Movies. Something has to be wrong with me when I can ONCE AGAIN watch (for the umpteenth time) Joan Crawford, Henry Fonder, and Yul Brynner movies!

Saturdays are usually the day I do my household chores and mow the yard. All I got accompished today was to post a new embroidery design on my website, took a nap (most unlike me), and the dog and I both managed to eat. Humidity today sapped what little energy I had - so boosted the air conditioner a couple of notches.

Especially lonesome today. Don't know what's so different about today. Don't really care, either. Hate days like this when my mood is darker than a stack of black cats. Guess I've just got a case of the mully grubs or feel sorries. Wouldn't have been a good day to talk to anyone, I don't think. Better to have been alone and down in the dumps.

Maybe tomorrow will be better. One can only hope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home