Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Yesterday I couldn't blog like I wanted to because I had to go to the doctor to have stitches removed - that was not a pleasant experience at all! Last night, I couldn't blog because my time was otherwise taken up with taking notes, soothing ruffled feathers (mostly mine as a result of problems with stitches removal), and laughing my fool head off with my friends. I couldn't blog early this morning because I had a ton of paper work to get done in order to maintain my status as a "passably okay clerk" in the state guard. I have suffered long enough from blog withdrawal!

Not that I have anything all that earth shaking to say, mind you. Probably everything I've posted would be considered "mindless drivel" by some, but screw them! (Hey, did I say that?) See how missing a blog session can warp one's mind! Especially mine!

Truly, coming here to type whatever comes into my head is sorta kinda like therapy for me - doesn't really matter too very much whether anyone else reads my ramblings or not just as long as I get them written.

Is it good if a vacuum really sucks? Hmm, an oxymoron! Think about it.

You can tell I'm really reaching here. In rather a strange mood today - I'm somewhere between quite happy and almost depressed. That could prove to be depressingly happy, happily depressed, or just messed up!

You all have a good day - I'm gonna work on an embroidery design that has given me fits for nearly a week. Won't give up on it until I have it perfect - by my standards of perfect, that is!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home