Friday, January 06, 2006

Patty has tagged me - AGAIN!

That Patty - tagged me once again. So, here goes:

4 jobs you've had in your life
Summer companion to movie star's daughter at ripe old age of 15 - absolutely had a blast!
Cross-country truck driver - traveled 48 contiguous states, Canada, and Mexico. Ask me about it some day!
Self-employed as accountant for 40 years - I could tell you SOME stories!
Self-taught computer technician and taught how to use Windows 98 and 2000 to senior citizens
Best job - being a Mom and Gram!
(many more jobs throughout my life, but these are some that are worth mentioning)

4 movies you would see over and over
Gone With the Wind
The Green Mile
Casa Blanca
Dr. Zvhiago

4 places you've lived
South Portland, Maine - until age of 18
Columbus, Georgai - arm pit of the world!
Weinheim, Germany - 4 years
Ozark, Alabama - 4 years
Amsterdam, Holland - 6 months as an exchange student at age of 59

4 T V shows you love to watch
CSI - the original version
Martha Stewart
Extreme Makeover - Home Edition
HGTV network - all the time!!!

4 websites you visit daily
www.pogo.com - love to play solitaire and word whomp there
www.4daily.com - trying to make money online
www.blogspot.com - visit all my new cyberspace friends' sites
www.yahoo.com - check my secondary e-mail site there

4 favorite foods
lobster - I think! It's been 15 years since I've tasted it, so not sure anymore!
medium rare rib-eye steak - hmm, been a looooong time since had one of them, too!
dark chocolate - 3 ounces a day will do me, when I think to buy it, that is!
my best friend's macaroni salad - it's to die for!

4 places you'd rather be
many years, ago I'd havegiven serious consideration to my rather being anywhere than here. But, now, it's home and I can't think of anyplace else that will bring me as much joy and contentment.

Thanks, Patty, for tagging me. You are a hoot!

Mickey Finn is now untagged!



2 Comments:

Blogger Mama Mouse said...

Wow ... you've had quite a life Mickey! And if I had the home you do ... with the way you describe the landscape and animals and quiet ... I wouldn't want to leave there either!

10:45 PM PST  
Blogger Patty said...

I agree with Mama Mouse, there's no place like home, and your's sounds heavenly with all the wild critters.

Have a great week-end.

5:27 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home