Saturday, June 18, 2005

Wish I knew what I am doing!

Did you ever have a day when you wish you hadn't? Today has been one of those days - everything I've picked upI've dropped, everything I've tried to say came out bassackwards, and no matter what I've tried to do it hasn't been right. My dog even wouldn't have anything to do with me today!

Blogging is brand-new to me and I feel like I just fell of the proverbial turnip truck 'cuz I am so lost in this new-to-me cyberspace means of communicating! It's not my style to back away from a challenge, but this one has me stymied. Will I ever learn all the intracacies involved?

Not even sure that my previous posting will be found by anyone once this posting is up! Go ahead, laugh at me! I'm literally ROFLMFAO at myself right now because of feeling so inadequate. Nothing unusual - but would like to emerge from the clouds of dumbness into enlightenment!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home