Monday, June 20, 2005

Some days I'm the dog, other days I'm the hydrant!

As I surfed Blog Explosion today, I realized just how dull, boring, and otherwise unimpressive my puny little blog site is. It's been a long time since I've used HTML, can't figure out how to create my banner, don't understand what 1 credit and 30 banners means, feel totally inadequate for this means of communicating with the world, and if you think I'm going to give up, you can think again, bub!

You know something - being alone has advantages and disadvantages. Which would you like for me to list first? Not that I think being alone is advantageous, exciting, sexy, or any other wildly unorthodox adjective you would care for me to use here! Neither do I believe that NOT being alone could be any or all of those things!

I'm striving to strike a happy medium where my life is concerned. Staying busy helps, but causes the time to fly by so rapidly that I often find myself wishing for more of it - time, that is!
Being idle is wonderful, but then time lays so heavily laden with nothing that it drives me into once again becoming busy. Don't believe that's too much of a happy medium.

Am I rambling? Sorry about that. The original topic is, was, and should be the fact that I need help with my blog site! Can't soak it with gasoline and light a match - I think too much of my PC to do that. Don't want to unsubscribe - afraid I might miss something. Is there a "blogging for dummies" book?

Today has been one of my "hydrant" days. Feel uselss, stupid, more than slightly crazy (more so than usual, that is), and can't seem to concentrate long enough to make sense within any given sentence.

So, here's what I plan to do. I will overcome - eventually - by getting a banner created sometime within the next week to ten days. Don't want to pressure myself too much. After that, I will work on upgrading, updating, and otherwise beautifying my blog site.

Any and all suggestions will be appreciated - I like getting constructive criticism, advice, and even will pay attention to downright nasty remarks!

1 Comments:

Blogger Colcam said...

Not boring - rather interesting so just keep it up.
All the best.

5:34 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home