Sunday, June 19, 2005

Surfing at Blog Explosion!

I have just spent most of the morning surfing Blog Explosion. I'm blown away by the variety of designs and professional-looking sites. Wow, wish I had enough smarts to redesign my site. Will have to work on that, I'm sure.

Someone (he shall remain nameless) told me that "blogging is addictive." Phew, that's for sure! I anxiously await getting blogged! How did this happen? Are my insecurities bringing forth this sudden need?

Think I will fix myself a cup of French Vanilla Cafe, eat another handful of Oreo double stuff, and worry about it later!

Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there. Hope you enjoy your day!

1 Comments:

Blogger Milt Bogs said...

Me, I'm blown away by content. The cookies taste the same no matter how fancy a plate you put them on.

1:06 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home